Starting the week with some interesting business news:
- In a sign of changing times, Madison Avenue has locked onto the public's anxiety over gas prices, the New York Times reports.
- Talk of home networking has seemingly subsided, but there is still great interest in giving consumers the ability to link together their household devices. The San Jose Mercury News tells you how.
- Speaking of alternative energy sources: Wind turbines are supposed to harness the power of wind to produce power. In this instance, the wind OVERpowered the turbine, according to the Des Moines Register.
- Perhaps in the least surprising sign that the forces of supply and demand work, apparently the housing market in New Orleans is very much in favor of the buyer, says the New Orleans Times-Picayune.
- Wondering what well happen if Delta and US Airways get the OK to merge? The Atlanta Journal Constitution tells you.