Customer Service | Subscribe | Place an Ad

The Business Page

Welcome to the business page, a blog where I'll take you behind the scenes of greater Rochester's fast-changing economy. My name is Ben Rand, and I intend to introduce you to some of the personalities, concepts and events that make news in business here. I've been a business reporter for eight years in Rochester and a journalist for 18, working in four states. I grew up in Pittsford, but moved away after college for about a decade. My wife and I live in Irondequoit with our two children.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Prints on Everything!

A Rochester company is adding a couple of jobs to market intriguing new equipment that could change the way we see the world.

Durst Image Technology U.S. of Henrietta is now selling inkjet machines that will literally print on any material: corrugated cardboard, glass, metal, linoleum, laminate, tile and more. See the release here.

It's apparently part of a trend as companies look for improved printing services regarding products. The Durst equipment, manufactured in Italy, works in conjunction with manufacturing processes, the company says.

Here's a printing company, a spinoff of Flower City Printing, that is pursuing the identical market at the retail level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home